Beyond respecting the zoning and building regulations of the Town of Mont-Tremblant, every project within Quartier Huit will also have to be conceived according to a set of architectural guidelines.
- Ensure the protection of the natural surroundings
- Harmoniously integrate the building into the natural environment through its location
ARCHITECTURE AND MATERIALS
- Coordinate the architecture of all buildings on the site
- Integrating buildings harmoniously within their natural surrounding
- Coordinating the design of the built-heritage, ensuring a contemporary/rustic look
- Advocating the use of ecologically-sound, noble materials
VALUE AND PRIVACY
- Preserving the intimate character of each building
- Increase the long-term value of your investment.
The house designs you will find here are meant as references to show the architectural style suggested.
For the construction of your house, you can hire Fairmont Construction or use your own general contractor.
To learn more about the architectural guide, make an information request.